Thursday, February 3, 2011

Thank you, New York!

The Nanny State strikes again.  In response to New York's newest "you gotta be kidding me", I'll review the tasty and yummy, Cohiba XV.

The Cohiba XV (652 is my favorite size), is a 6", 52 ring gauge Nicaraguan cigar.  The draw is medium, burn is even, and it has a firm consistency.  Dark chocolate right off the initial light, with heavy nut flavor in the 1st third.  Very low spice, low pepper, but with a nice light vanilla through and through, with nice wood and mocha.  This puppy is all ligero, so you'll have a nice buzz at the end.  Overall, this has a wonderful tobacco flavor, and almost burned my fingers smoking all the way to the end.  Highly recommended.

Thanks again, New York!  Think I'll go burn one right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment