Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year My Friends!

New Year's Eve is my favorite time of year.  I'm an introspective guy, and I like to look back and wonder what I did right, what I did wrong, and what I wish I had done.

And more importantly, what I have to be so very thankful about.

We live in a strange new world, Amigos.  We don't necessarily look upon the future with grand hope and optimism.  With that said, I believe what we need is a "reset".

Reset.  Let's try again in 2012.  When you think about it, isn't that what this holiday is about?  The "Big Reset"?  Take a look around.  Figure out what needs to be fixed.  Figure out if you can control what needs to be fixed...

...and then do it.

2012.  Who is John Galt?

As I always love to laugh, here's a little palate cleanser thanks to Hot Air.

No comments:

Post a Comment