Thursday, January 5, 2012

Buy This Man A Beer

I don't know Chris Kyle, but the first couple beers are on me if I ever meet him.

I watched Jesse Ventura's show "Conspiracy Theory" during the holidays.  That's 30 minutes of my life I'll never get back.  Jesse Ventura has definitely bought a ticket on the insane train, and the below story from Chris doesn't surprise me.  What surprises me is that the people of Minnesota decided to elect such a crackpot as their 38th governor.  By the way, his real name is James George Janos, and he changed his name to Jesse Ventura during his WWF wrestling "career".  His motto during his time as "The Body" was "Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat."

Ventura, for some reason, decided to visit the wake of Medal of Honor recipient Michael Monsoor in 2006.  He started spouting off about how Americans were over in Iraq "killing women and children" and that the SEAL Teams "deserved to lose a few"...

...and Chris Kyle decided he would have none of this.

Hooyah, Chris.

From Hot Air.  Content Warning.

No comments:

Post a Comment